Annie’s Attic 115-A W. Chatham St ● Cary, NC 27511
At Annie's Attic, we are very selective with our merchandise to ensure more $$$ in our consignors' wallets and a superior shopping experience for our customers. We accept clothing, belts, handbags, shoes and jewelry that are great quality / brands and IN EXCELLENT CONDITION.
There is a one-time consignment fee of $20, payable by cash or personal check, when a new account is established.
- Consignment period is 60 days and the consignor receives 40% of the selling price of their items. Unsold items are donated to several local charities at the end of the consignment period.
- All Items must be brought in clean, wrinkle-free, and on hangers with the exception of jeans, sweaters, and accessories. These items may be brought in neat and organized in shopping bags. We do not accept items that are damaged, smell of mothballs, cigarette smoke, or have pet fur on them.
- Items are accepted based on season, saleability, and quality. We do not accept items from discount department stores (ex. Wal-Mart, Target, H & M, Forever 21, Kohls, etc).
- Once a consignment account is established, consignor may use account credit for purchases or receive a check at the end of the 60-day consignment period for items sold.
- Annie's Attic reserves the right to use its discretion on all items accepted. We will take great care of your items; however, we are not responsible for theft, natural disasters, or circumstances outside of our control.
If you are interested in consigning with Annie's Attic, please call us: 919-500-1302 to set up an appointment.